Saturday, October 13, 2007

Vista Won't Print

You know, it is probably something that can be fix in about 30 seconds, but I haven't so far. And actually, it isn't Vista, it's just my account. You see, I have been having this problem for a while. I don't actually know what is wrong. I have an HP Photosmart C6180 "All-in-One" Printer. It is a beast. Literally, it can do almost anything. It Prints (duh), copies, scans, faxes. It can print photos on special paper, it can scan in a book and give it to you as a word document with its special "text recognition." Really though, it is pretty sweet. Except that my Vista account can't print to it. I dunno why. One day I could, the next day I couldn't. So, I'm going to fiddle around with it (finally) and see if I can make it work.

Still haven't got OS X to work, haven't had time. Just finished an A.P. Biology assignment. Now I just have to study for the test....

No comments: