Monday, October 29, 2007

An Interesting Error.

So, my sister is on Vista, and then she has to go. I make myself a milkshake, and then come back and sit down at the computer. Of course, she didn't log off. Oh well. I go to log off. And I miss. Instead of hitting the button to give me more option in the start menu, I hit the "Lock" button, which effectively switches user. Ugh. Whatever. I don't even bother logging back on to fix it. I log on to my own name and open up task manager. I go over to the users tab, and manually log off my sister.

"Error"

I forget what error exactly, but Vista wouldn't let me. I was like, "What the F**K??? I'm an Admin on this computer. I, I... I gave you life! And you don't obey me!?" Needless to say, I was very angry. So I switch users myself. I go to log into my sister's account. She has a password. What the hell, why does SHE need a password?!??!

My solution? Restart the computer and boot into Ubuntu. Ubuntu likes me.... Ubuntu is my friend. Happiness.

No comments: