Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fixed Sound

Blogging while extremely tired never came to anything good. Just some hallucinations But, as the title suggests, I did manage to fix my sound on Vista. Amazingly enough, it was quite simple. Someone has muted it. Muted it. Well, that is interesting, I don't know where they did that. Because long ago I got rid of that sound icon in the task tray. I don't like it clogging up space, and besides, I never use it. All I do is adjust my speak volume. So who the hell went into the computer and muted the sound???? The only thing I can think of is that a program did it, which could be possible, but otherwise... oh well. I'll get back to that later.

I recently got 3 Kubuntu CD's, that makes me happy. I brought one into school and booted up one of the laptops with it. That made me really happy. The school laptops are running Windows XP, so Kubuntu was kinda fun to see running on it. I don't think they liked it though. Oh well... I won't tell.

No comments: