Saturday, June 28, 2008

One Final Reformat?

I don't know if I let the world know this, but I reformat my computer a lot.  And I don't mean too.  I just get angry at it, and reformat it, so I can start from scratch.  There is nothing on it that I can't put back on, and anything I want to save, well, I have a 500 GB external HD for that.  So, when I found out that my XP cd won't even boot anymore, I'm going to reformat my computer and see if that helps.  Because, honestly, it did boot at one time.  I don't know why it won't anymore, my only thought is that it could be Feroda 9, but that doesn't make any sense.  I dunno.  But I am going to find out, and I will tell you when I return.  I have my external floppy drive, and many different hacked versions of XP laying around.  With all this, one of them is bound to work.  Let's hope.

No comments: