Friday, July 11, 2008

New Site Idea

This idea has probably been done a thousand times.  But you know what?  I don't care.  I was outside thinking of the many stories I am currently writing, and thought how terrrible it is that most of the never reach an audience besides the person I write them for.  Most are short stories that get read once, never again.  But I still have a lot of fun writing them.  So, I thought, why don't I make a website where the stories would stay, and people could come and read them?  And at that point I got excited and started thinking of ways I could have other people upload their own stories, so everyone could read lots of stories.  Kinda like Deviant.  However, as I thought more, and the project grew, I decided that I just don't have the time to do all of it.  So I will lug it away in the back of my mind (or this blog) and come back to the idea when I have more time.  Who knew summer vacation would be such a busy time?!

No comments: