Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day of School

Ahhh, my friend and I were talking about the first day of school.  I was doing some of the complaining, but then he reminded me that it wasn't so much the "first day of school," more like the "first day of penetration testing on the school network."  That brightened me up considerably.  And oh, what fun we did have.

Although no penetration testing.

Not yet.

During my free block, I showed off Leopard and Parallels running, with the cube effects, very cute.  But then, I installed a new version of Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne, and using the newest patch, got it running without needing the CD.  I then proceeded to set up an ad-hoc network and play my friend in a game of Warcarft.  Unfortunetely, the school's network wouldn't allow us to play, we think they blocked the port.

2 comments:

writing services company said...

Frozen Throne was really cool!! One of the best add-ons for WC EVAR!!! glad to find another fan ;)

custom college essay writing said...

Hmmmmm nice! When will be last day?