Monday, April 28, 2008

Guild Wars on Mac

Well, I guess I should get back to posting, or else I will drive myself crazy. Besides of course being extremely busy with studying and other work, I have been messing with my computer. Of course, this means that I made it completely unbootable.

I will go over that another time, but let's just leave it at this:
1: Ubuntu Hardy Heron didn't recognize monitor size and graphic cards.
2: Leopard (Hacked) got angry when I tested 4965 wireless card drivers, many kernel panics, didn't respond to me removing the driver.
3: Windows Vista gave me the BSOD.

All that just made me want to reformat my computer. So I did. And now, I am down to only Leopard working, It is temporary, I will get everything back up and running, with many tutorials on how I did so, but in the meantime, hang tight, it will be a bumpy ride.

In the mean time, I wondered if I could get Guild Wars working. Downloaded Crossover Games (not the application version) and tested it out. It is working as I type. Absolutely amazing. I ran the application, and it asked if there were any games I wanted to download. It had Guild Wars available right there. Absolutely wonderful. Guild Wars running on Leopard, this will be a lot of fun!

No comments: