Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Epic Fail

I have updated this in ages. Mainly because I have been bogged down by school work. However, I have done quite a bit of work with computers, and quiet a bit more to come I am sure. Christmas was an exciting time for me, I got many items which will be very useful, and I have even done some other wild stuff. Like install Kubuntu on my new 4 GB flash drive. That was fun. So, I will start updating this as I continue my quest through the computer world, burning and pillaging until I conquer it all. Which will require a laptop. My birthday is coming up....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great. I leave it for TWO DAYS and you start updating.

help research paper said...

Actually before Kubuntu 10.10, there was some aggravation by members of the community and general reputation online was a commonly negative one